I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Resolutions 2006


1. Seek more fellowship & prayer time with God throughout the day.
2. Finish a great year of teaching in Taiwan.
3. Keep healthy and fit.
4. Finally finish taking courses towards credit!
5. Buy a home
6. Travel to Ethiopia - summer 2006?
7. Where will I be teaching in 2006-07?
8. Have more control of my temper & being more patient

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you will enjoy your trip to Ethiopia! I am an Ethiopian American living in the U.S.

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I also hope you can travel Ethiopia with your student's family this Summer. Wish you dreams come ture.

Em^_^

7:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'd like to keep in touch with Toronto, go to
http://youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=trawnta

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home