I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Monday, November 07, 2005

Mandarin Music

林俊杰 Wayne Lin


Singaporean Singer/songwriter

张栋梁 Nicholas Teo


Native Malaysian singer

周杰倫 Jay Chou



吳克群 Kenji Wu)






THE KENJI SHOW - 大頑家 吳克群
Shots of Ken Wu visiting a music store in Douliu City, Nov. 6/05
Favourite song: "不屑紀念"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Kay said...

Hi, nicholas teo is from malaysia. not from singapore.

and I'm from malaysia too :<

btw, i see you deleted two comments, i think its a spam comments, i used to get some headache over it, the good thing to do it turn on the moderation under your comment setting. you can choose whether to publish the comment.

Ni hao ah!!! :D

5:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home