I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Friday, December 16, 2005

Jhendong E.S. Photo Images...

Jhendong School (K-6), Yunlin County, Taiwan
Student Population: approx. 1,200 students
Grades taught: 1 kindergarten, grades 2, 5, & 6

Front entrance to Jhendong Elementary

Reading a Robert Munsch ("Mortimer")
to my kindergarten class

Rehearsing for our English Drama
Competition - "Animal Olympics"

Members of my "fan club" - ha ha..
..Gr. 6 students

Ms. Yee's English Conversation
Class


English Drama Team

Daily morning routines
-mopping the floor
..sweeping the floor
































Standing at attention...
National anthem




















Recess Play..
..Badminton


Make-up mode prior to English
drama performance...





My English Conversation
Classroom

First Class Honors
Scoreboard

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Nice pics.

5:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures of your school are great!

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home