I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Friday, October 07, 2005

Ministry of Education - Foreign Teachers in Taiwan - Aug. '05


On August 19, 2005, foreign teachers from Canada began to arrive at the National Academy for Educational Research in Sansia, Taipei County. During the next several days, teachers arrived from Canada, the United States, Ireland and Scotland.
Teacher training was for 7 days and included origami, Chinese calligraphy, tai chi, introduction to Mandarin, t-shirt dying, a visit to the old temple in Sansia, Yingue Ceramics Museum and a stroll to the Shilin Nightmarket in Taipei City.

3 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger a said...

Wow - nice blog... I'm in blogger heaven. Hope you enjoy recieving a bit of positive feedback.

Also I have an intersting site about Industrial Outdoor Lighting. Why not come along and check it out if you have a few minutes. You can find it at Industrial Outdoor Lighting.

Dont forget to check out the picture gallery. :)

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Elisha Cuthbert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home