I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Snapshots...


Sunset with the overshadowing mountains in the background, from Taipei bridge


JOY RIDING on Green Island...
Reflecting on the beauty of the moment....




Catching my breath & just chillin' by the seaside...
Enjoying a quick stroll in the pristine
waters of the Pacific Ocean...

"Reflection from a Scooter Helmet"

View from above: Hiking in Sansia, Taipei County

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home