I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Room with a View

Jan. 26/06 Approx. ~6:04 pm
Sunset - Looking out from my home window
In moments like this, one can only jump at the opportunity to capture such a mesmerizing sunset..so beautiful...
Sunsets are familiar to us all no matter what part of the world you live. Whether at different times of the day or differnt hues against the horizon, we share this common beauty...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home