I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Toys Toys Toys



HIGHLY recommended! "Lao Fu Tze" comic books are classic! The other day, I got my good friend, Emily to pick up some of these comic books for me. When I was young, I used to go with my dad to the bookstore in Chinatown & indulge in book after book! I'm so happy to locate some as they bring back nostalgic childhood memories. You don't need to read Chinese characters to get a hoot from the comic strips. Pick up a copy & they're bound to give you a hoot!


GUNDAM, aka Woo-de-tay-jing-gung...is a childhood favourite of mine & when I saw this toy, I just felt that I needed to get it! Although I had to cough up 600 NT for it, I really love it!

KERORO is a new interest of mine and include a group of interesting different coloured frogs. I believe they hail from Japan. Each character frog has its own unique features. Whenever I look at the red one, I am reminded of my little sister...man, that red one looks bent! I mean, M-A-D!! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home