I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Thursday, May 04, 2006

In Search of Fireflies....

Huashan, Yunlin County



Mei-Hsin, Hsiu-Hsiu, Avon & Star

This evening, Star drove a bunch of crazy nut girls out for a gir's night out together! We went to Hushan which is about 20-25 mins. outside of Douliou City. We went on a little adventure in search of fireflies. To our delight, we saw a beautiful field of fireflies lighting it up! Mei-Hsin was our champion in that she had the most gentle hands in catching the small bright creatures in the calm of the night. Afterwards, we went for a dinner together, chatted up a storm, shared a bowl of laughter & ate some nice ice dessert!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home