I arrived in Taiwan in August '05. As an elementary school teacher from Toronto, I took a leave of absence 2 pursue a teaching position at a public school in Douliu City, Taiwan. Teaching is my passion & it has led me to Taiwan. God opened the door for me..This is my story and my journey..Pls read my testimony on this blog: "Live Strong"...(Nov. archives) "My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". John 4:34 NIV

Monday, July 24, 2006

English Summer Camp!

Jhendong Summer Camp Fun!










Reading Tongue Twisters








Past/Present Tense

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nice I could be your assistant yesterday. I enjoy that special time with you.

4:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and my friend are looking for summer jobs in Taiwan either teaching english or just applying to an English speaking summer camp. Where can I find those?

:) thank you

10:10 AM

 
Blogger © 2013-2014 Sophia Yee. All Rights Reserved said...

I'm not too familiar with the Summer Camps offered in Taiwan. The summer camp that I ran was a part of my services to the school I was working at while I was an English Foreign Teacher with the Ministry of Education in Taiwan. Your best bet would be to check out what's called "cram schools". They're big business in Taiwan and they basically serve as English tutorial schools. Google cram schools Taiwan and see what you can get. Hope this helps.

2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home